Energynet is looking for results-driven Account Managers to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Our company offers above average compensation package including full range of benefits to qualified candidates.
- - At least one (1) year sales experience
Sales experience in a construction industry is a plus
- Willingness to work long hours when necessary
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with good sales track record
- Selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- - Generates new business through different networking events and industry contacts.
- Maintains existing client relationships by providing consistent technical support.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with clients to create a partnership that yields results.
- Prospects on potential business and creates an effective pipeline of potential contacts and customers.
- Maintains accurate and organized documentation on all clients and prospects using company