Energynet is looking for results-oriented individual to actively provide support to Business Development and Sales teams in product introductions and promotional activities.
- - Graduate of any 4-year course
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willingness to work long hours when necessary
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- - Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, sales process and market dynamics
- Work with Business Development team to identify new customers and retain existing customers.
- Address customer concerns and issues to ensure customer satisfaction.